You’re about to get a confirmation email!
You’ll get a confirmation email asking you to click a confirmation link. Remember to do that or else we can’t email you.
We send periodic emails throughout the year, usually every couple of months.
While you wait for the next one to come to your inbox, you might enjoy reading some of these recent posts and stories:
- Gottfried Duden and Frederick Meunch sparks imaginations of Germans seeking idyllic life in Warren, St. Charles CountiesGermans came into Warren County at the urging — and help — of several key figures. See how the idea of America was too irresistible and promising for German immigrants.
- WCHS President shares thoughts on future plans and community opportunitiesA quick update on programs and exhibits coming to Warrenton this year. Plus, ways you can help and get involved.
- What’s the value in preserving old houses and buildings?Historic preservation matters because it influences how we feel, think, say, and do in our communities and lives. Here’s how.
- Ask a genealogist: Should I save my genealogy research digitally or in print?What’s best for the long-term prospects of your genealogy research: digital or print? We think both have value. See how, here.
- Download this free pedigree chart and see how to get started with genealogy and your family tree in 3 stepsInterested in your family tree but feel overwhelmed where to start? Try this free pedigree chart to jumpstart your genealogy.
- Area Sheriffs capture two post office robbers during 9-hour chaseTwo robbers made off with a small amount of loot from the Bellflower, MO post office in 1934, leading investigators on a 9-hour chase through three counties.
- New hours for Museum, Library, and Schowengerdt House in 2023 announcedThe Schowengerdt House, Museum, and Research Library have new hours and appointment options for 2023.
- See the winners from the 2022 Holiday Tablescapes contestCongratulations to Immanuel United Church of Christ, Wright City, and to Leslie Held for the Dorcas Women’s Fellowship of Friedens UCC in Warrenton for taking top prizes in the WCHS’s first annual 2022 Holiday Tablescapes show and competition.