Connect with us and become a Member
Membership comes with significant benefits for you and us
Membership is a gift
Your support of the Warren County Historical Society is a gift to the county and region. You can bolster our commitment to collect, preserve, interpret and share Warren County and Missouri history with a monetary gift, your membership or a donation of your time.
Your membership supports our efforts to:
- Collect and preserve thousands of items – and countless more photos, letters and documents that tell the story of Warren County
- Present a rotating display of interactive history exhibits to thousands of visitors and hundreds of local students each year
- Assist hundreds of people locally and around the world in the Genealogy and Research Library researching their past and other family histories
- Provide teachers with hands-on programs and the curriculum materials they need to make history fun and teach the generation of local and national leaders
To learn more about membership benefits, call or contact us directly.
What’s included with membership?
For $200 you get to become a lifetime member of the Warren County Historical Society.
You’ll join the hundreds of people who are supporting our efforts to preserve, protect and share our rich heritage. And you receive outstanding benefits.
All membership levels include:
- 10% off purchases in the Museum Store.
- Free subscription to our monthly newsletter – a popular publication that takes a modern look at local history.
- Discounted or free admission to select WCHS programs, events and trips.
- Invitations to member-only events and advanced notice of upcoming ticket sales.
- Reduced pricing for copies and photo orders through the Genealogy and Research Library.
Start your membership here
FAQs about membership
How do I update my address?
How do I renew my membership?
You can renew an expiring or expired membership with the form above. Or, contact us with your name, or name of your beneficiary, to pay by check.